Why should you consider becoming a Business Partner?
Be in business for yourself, but not by yourself!
- Add powerful performance optimization tools to your people development toolbox and sales bouquet
- Add a well-recognized Neuro-Agility brand to your portfolio
- Add a recurring revenue stream to your business
- Expand your revenue potential
- Develop new clients and reasons to visit past clients
- Diversify your product and service range
- Offer meaningful and profitable service offerings
- Stay relevant – expand your skill set
- Make a tangible difference in your community
- Gain the ability to offer unique and credible products and services in the people development industry
- The intellectual challenge and gratification of working with people, professionals, and companies of all sizes
- Have the flexibility of growing your business the way you want to
Business Partner Fees:
After completion of your NAP™ Practitioner Training, a license fee is payable to confirm your status as a Business Partner who is licensed to sell Neuro-Agility assessments and learning solutions in volumes. Subsequently, an annual renewal fee is required to cover costs for ongoing service delivery, research, and updating technology. Licensing fees and annual renewal fees differ, depending on your partnership status and region. Our local business partners will clarify the costs involved.
Business Partner Terms & Conditions:
Business Partners have to sign a licensing agreement that relates to the protection of proprietary and confidential information relating to various versions of Neuro-Agility Profile™ (NAP™) assessments and learning solutions, and any proprietary information relating thereto is ongoing and transmitted in confidentiality under the following terms and conditions:
- Business partners shall not disclose any trade secrets, know-how, operations, business, or Intellectual Property (IP) information related to any NAP™ assessments, learning solutions, or practitioner training to members of the public and parties perceived as potential competition.
- Business Partners are to protect the confidentiality of, maintain its rights in, and prevent the unauthorized use and disclosure of such information.
- All confidential information shall remain the exclusive property of Neuro-Link, the owners of all Neuro-Agility-related logos, trademarks, copyrights, and any related intellectual property. Practitioners shall have no rights, by license or otherwise, to use the confidential information except as expressly provided within their signed Business Partner License Agreement.
- Business Partners shall promptly return all tangible materials embodying confidential information (in any form and including, without limitation, all documentation, copies, and excerpts of confidential information) upon the completion or termination of the dealings between the Parties.
Business Partner Code of Ethics:
Business Partners and Practitioners are expected to adhere to and follow our core beliefs, vision, and value promise to clients.