High Achiever Emotional Intelligence Development Program
Why Emotional Intelligence?
Some of the top 10 most desired skills for people to be a high achievers and prosper in the job market of the future, are rated by the World Economic Forum as emotional intelligence skills. Studies prove that Emotional intelligence (EI) is one of the most important skill sets that impacts performance.
- Emotional intelligence was the strongest predictor of performance alongside 33 other important workplace skills that were tested, explaining a minimum of 58% of success in all types of jobs.
- 90% of top performers have high emotional intelligence (EI).
- People with a high degree of emotional intelligence make an average of $29 000 more per year than people with a low degree of EI – in fact every point increase in emotional intelligence adds $1 300 to an annual salary. No job has been found yet in which performance and salary aren’t tied closely to emotional intelligence.
- Using EI assessments for talent selection and leadership development helped CIBC Global Private Banking select better sales representatives and improve their sales performance.
- A Fortune 100 Insurance Company used EI assessments to select high performing individuals that contributed to grow high performing teams that produced 15% higher growth rate than before, with decreased attrition rates.
- The US Air Force used EI assessments to develop a pre-employment screening system. This approach led to 92% increase in retention and $2,7 million in cost saving.
- The US Air Force estimates a potential saving of $19 million per year by using EI assessments to select and develop EI skills for USAF Pararescue Jumper trainees.
- Using EI assessments for training and coaching generates a road map for leadership success and better performing leaders in New Zealand Telecom as they found that EI attributes accounted for a difference of 48% between high and low performing leaders.
What is the High Achiever Program?
Our High Achiever Development Program is a high impact emotional intelligence (EI) program that follows a neuroscience approach. Our uniquely developed NAP™ Advanced+ brain profile and the 12 Emotional Intelligence Competencies Profile™ assessments are the point of departure for each EI module. The purpose of the program is to empower people with intrapersonal and interpersonal skills to improve their performance, create team effectiveness and develop emotionally intelligent leaders.
The High Achiever Development Program provides a world class blueprint to develop emotional intelligence. Neuro-Link has adapted the traditional EI framework slightly over 30 years according to the results we achieved with performance improvement initiatives for our clients. This framework is applicable to workers, managers, leaders and anyone who wants to improve their performance and be happy, effective and successful while maintaining healthy relationships with others.
- 12-page, 360 Emotional Intelligence Competencies Profile™ included.
- 29-page NAP™Advanced Brain Profile assessment included.
- 9 EI modules with a neuroscience approach to each module.
- Translated into English and Spanish.
- 12 Emotional Intelligence Competencies Profile™ questionnaire – 60 questions (takes about 15-20 minutes)
- NAP™ Brain Profile questionnaire-180 easy questions (takes about 45-60 minutes)
- EI en Brain Profile reports with automized debriefing videos
- Post-evaluation of the NAP™ and the 360 EI assessment
- 50 videos – 27 hours duration time
- 9 manuals
- Multiple Choice Questionnaires
- Accurate self-awareness and understanding
- Improve your performance
- Clarify purpose
- Promote happiness
- Enhance mental health
- Improve personal impact in society and the workplace
- Strengthen your interpersonal competence (social skills)
- Increase social awareness
- Improve your self-management ability
- Improve your ability to synergize in a team
- Increase your leadership impact
- Accelerate thinking and learning
- Communicate more effectively
- Be more empathic
- Be more service oriented
- Enhance team effectiveness
- Cope with stress and maintain wellness
- Reduce risk for human error
The High Achiever Development Program can be presented in various ways:
- Live training – 9 days (best practice – one day per month = 9 months)
- Online learning solutions – 9 modules at own pace
- 9 or more webinars
- Ablended approach of live training and 9 online modules, based on client needs
This program consists of 9 modules:
- Accurate Self-Awareness
- Find Your Purpose
- Mind Power
- Coping with Change, Managing Stress & Maintaining Wellness
- 11 Proactive Coping Skills
- Social Awareness
- Interpersonal Communication & Conflict Resolution
- Social Cohesion & Team Functioning