Neuro Agility in Education
Neuro Agility in Education Neuro Agility is an essential skill set in the toolbox of teachers and lecturers
Using Neuro Agility in Education
Teachers and Lecturers
Teachers/lecturers use Neuro Agility assessments and learning solutions to:
- Understand how their Neuro Design influences the way they teach – answering the question: Who am I and how does my neuro-design influence how I teach?
- Adapt their approach to teaching more inclusively to all learning preferences;
- Understand the Neuro Design (potential) of their students – answering the question: Who am I teaching and how should I approach students more effectively?
- Identify potential neurological hindrances of their students that may lead to error, mistakes, and /or learning difficulties and minimize it;
- Establish close and harmonious relationships, in which students understand each other’s feelings, and ideas, and communicate well.
Teachers/lecturers trained as NAP™ practitioners use our Neuro Agility learning solutions to help their students:
- Identify and understand their unique potential (Neuro Design)
- Reduce the impact of potential neurological hindrances
- Develop their talent
- Improve their brain performance (brain fitness and mental flexibility)
- Enhance their brain health and wellness
- Increase their learning ease, speed, and results
- Achieve better learning results
- Reduce risk for human error