- Refer to page 25 up to the end in your Coping Skills manual.
- This section discusses the importance of relationships as strong support systems, nature’s imagery, music, touch, lighting and spirituality, as mechanisms to proactively cope with stress and maintain wellness.
- Total video duration time: 43 minutes
Part 1: Relationships & Support
- Golden Rule: Strong support = good relationships. Developing and maintaining strong relationships is your responsibility.
- On which level do you need more support?
- What is your plan of action to develop more support?
Part 2: Humor, Music, Touch, Lighting & Spirituality
- Golden Rule: Music is a mood inducer.
- How will you use music to help you cope with life’s adversities better?
- Golden Rule: The purpose of laughter is to relieve stress. Laugh, laugh and laugh some more! Laughter is medicine for the mind.
- What can you do to incorporate more fun, joy and laughter into your lifestyle?
- Which spiritual practices can you implement into your lifestyle to improve the quality of your life?