- Refer to the drivers that optimize your brain performance and specifically page 25 on your Advanced+ brain profile.
- See pages 13 – 25 in your Coping Skills manual.
- This section discusses how one’s mindset influences how a person perceives change and how an optimistic mindset is an ideal mindset to cope with change and maintain wellness.
- Total video duration time: 46 minutes.
Part 1: Mindsets To Cope With Change
- Golden Rule: A positive mind produces a positive life. An optimistic mindset is required for being happy and well, especially during tough times.
- How does your mindset influence how you view your world and cope with life’s challenges and turbulence?
Part 2: Self-Assessment
- List the changes you need to cope with.
- Which characteristics do I need to develop further to cope more effectively with change?
- What is my plan of action to optimize these characteristics?