4.3 Neuro-Myths (34 minutes)
- The purpose of this video is to discuss some neuro-myths regarding how the brain learns and also what we should be mindful of before debunking concepts.
- Familiarize yourself with pages 47 – 48 in the Practitioner Manual.
- Video duration: 34 minutes.
- Key Take Away: Left/right brain theory is a neuro-myth. Relative lateral dominance, however, is a scientific fact. The definition of dominance and its role in the information processing process, simultaneously with the principle of homo/bi-laterality is incorrectly interpreted.
- Please refer to faq’s, pages 182-201 in the Practitioner Manual about neuro-myths.