4.1 How The Brain Processes Information – Part 1: Lateral Dominance (28 minutes)
- Look at page 9 of your brain profile assessment. What is your dominant brain hemisphere? How does it influence how you think and learn?See pages 12-19 in your manual.
- Look at pages 15-18 in your brain profile report.
- This video is an introduction to how the brain processes information and explains the impact of lateral dominance.
- Video duration time: 28 minutes.
- Golden Rule: You process information through you senses, but mostly through your dominant senses.
- Golden Rule: Even though we have and use two brain hemispheres, one hemisphere will lead and one will follow.