- The Neuro Agility Community is a fast-growing global community of people, organizations, practitioners, and business partners who are trained to debrief, use and sell our brain-mind performance optimization solutions.
- Master Practitioner Training is the next level of upgrading your performance optimization toolbox. It consists of doing the 12 Emotional Intelligence Competencies Master Practitioner Training, which is a brain-based emotional intelligence program.
EI is one of the primary skill sets to improve performance
- Constant disruptive change has created a VUCA world of volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and a It is redefining what current and future skills are needed to thrive in such a world.
- Emotional Intelligence (EI) is one of the most desired skillsets required to be successful, employable, and competitive. High-performing, agile workers, teams, and leaders with strong EI skills, are quickly becoming the “secret ingredient” for personal and organizational success. By continuously improving their EI skills, people, teams, leaders, and companies can thrive and achieve unparalleled success in a VUCA world.
- Skills empowerment to thrive in a disruptive world
- Improve EI and emotional agility
- Performance improvement
- Improve self-awareness
- Optimize an agile mindset
- Talent identification and development
- Reduce risk for human error
- Improve mental flexibility and wellness
- Effective interpersonal communication
- Improve empathy and social cohesion
- Develop high performing, agile teams
- Leadership agility
“You can’t improve what you can’t measure”
What is the 12 Emotional Intelligence Competencies Profile™ about?
The 12 Emotional Intelligence Competencies Profile™ measures 12 emotional intelligence skills of primary importance. It also offers suggestions to optimize performance, develop talent and improve wellness. It is a 360 profile that includes an assessment of yourself, as well as others who know you well.
- Accurately determine your EI skills level
- Identify blind spots and areas for further development
- Create a plan of action to develop yourself further
- Optimize individual and team performance
Emotional Intelligence Practitioner Training is a self-paced, online course, only for Certified NAP™ Practitioners to learn how to use the 12 Emotional Intelligence Competencies Profile™ and to facilitate the High Achiever EI Program to improve the performance of their clients. What makes our EI Master Practitioner Training unique and powerful is that a neuroscience approach is followed to develop emotional intelligence. Our Neuro Agility Profile™ and the 12 Emotional Intelligence Competencies Profile™ serve as the point of departure for developing each emotional intelligence skill in this program.
- Emotional self-awareness
- Accurate self-assessment
- Service orientation
- Organizational awareness
- Interpersonal communication
- Team functioning
Be in business for yourself, not by yourself!
- Add a powerful skill set to your people development toolbox.
- Add a well-recognized brand to your portfolio
- Add a recurring revenue stream to your business
- Expand your revenue potential further
- Develop new clients and reasons to visit past clients
- Diversify your product and service lines
- Meaningful and profitable service offerings
- Offer added value and insights to your clients
- Certified NAP™ Practitioners
- Certified NAP™ Partners
- Country / State / Province Business Partners
- 30-35 hours online EI video content
- 15-17 hours online EI Program – EI Skills for Agile People
- Receive a 14-page personal EI report
- Emotional intelligence manuals
- Online practitioner resources
- 4 free EI™ practice profiles
- Certificate of competence
- Practitioner resources
- Discover your personal EI profile
- How to assess and debrief the 12 Emotional Intelligence Competencies Profile™
- Emotional intelligence and agility
- Agile mindset
- Change agility, stress, and wellness
- Social awareness and empathy
- Interpersonal communication and conflict resolution
- Team agility and cohesion
- Leadership agility
They have completed the Certified NAP™ Practitioner Training and Emotional Intelligence (EI) Practitioner Training and have invested in the license to be users and resellers of all NAP™ and EI learning solutions in volumes to clients, educational organizations, and businesses.
- They purchase assessments and learning solutions at highly discounted prices
- They sell in volumes to their clients
- They debrief clients in all our assessments and learning solutions
- They train clients in all our performance-related learning solutions
- Master Certified Partners can upgrade to Country / State / Province Business Partner levels when they comply with the requirements.
- Click here to learn more about our Global Partnering Program
- Join us as a Master Certified Business Partner by clicking here
- Digital, self-paced, online learning
- Live webinars
- Live training
- Blended learning
After completion of the EI Master Practitioner training, practitioners will be able to:
- Purchase profiles and learning solutions at highly discounted prices
- $ell EI assessments
- $ell EI learning solutions
- Debrief EI™ profiles with clients
- Debrief teams
- Train people in EI skills
- Create an action plan to help clients improve their performance
- Measure and enhance performance and mental health
- Follow a neuroscience approach to developing EI
- Reduce their client’s risk for human error
- Develop and manage talent more effectively
- Identify people’s neurological design (potential)