- Accelerate learning speed and ease;
- Understand the unique learning styles of students;
- Optimize learning results;
- Prepare students with brain fitness skills;
- Empower students with “learning how to learn skills”;
- Align student’s unique design with subject and career choices
- A new NAP™ study was recently conducted. Results will be published soon.
- Using their findings from the NAP™ led to the following:
• % increase in retention,
• $ in training cost savings in the first year alone,
- This powerful information will be used by the school to offer guidance to students and their parents regarding their unique learning potential and alignment of their neuro-design with potential subject and career choices.
- The neuro-agility study resulted in significant bottom line findings that now integrates into their training and coaching initiatives.
• ?% of what differentiated the high and low performing students could be attributed to EI attributes. In other words, almost one-half of the skill set required for successful execution of learning competencies is comprised of neuro-agility skills.
- The findings from this study were highly predictive, i.e:
• Neuro-agility subscales predicted high performance ?% of the time.
- Better learner performance
- Using the NAP™ contributes to:
• Accurate teacher awareness of teachers about student’s learning preferences;
• Accurate personal awareness of students about their unique learning and thinking preferences;
• More accurate alignment of subject choices with career choices;
• Increased ease, speed and flexibility of learning and thinking;
• Higher performing students – 100% pass rate;
• Increased brain fitness, memory and concentration;
• Reduced risk for error;
• A road map for optimizing learning ability and agility.